HKS HIPERMAX COILOVERS IVSP DB42 for Toyota GR Supra [A90] 80250-AT003
Many various developing tests have been carried out on the track at Fuji International Speedway and on the street.
Mr. Manabu Orido (also known as Mr. Supra) set a 1.682s faster time on racing track at Fuji International Speedway with an only suspension upgrade.
Please note that this brand offers a wide variety of parts, some of which are kept in stock. However, not all products from this brand are kept in regular inventory. As a result, lead times can vary (from 1 day to weeks or months). Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process, and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. . Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). Please order with confidence, as at the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day. You are encouraged to read and understand the full terms and conditions of the sale here.
• This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than a factory electronically controlled one and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver’s intention.
• Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to translate feedback from tires.
• Adjustment type pillow upper allows adjusting the camber angle.
• The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing the necessary strength.
• The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates.
HKS Part Number 80250-AT003