Many various developing tests have been carried out on the track at Fuji International Speedway and on the street.
Mr. Manabu Orido (also known as Mr. Supra) set a 1.682s faster time on racing track at Fuji International Speedway with an only suspension upgrade.
• This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than a factory electronically controlled one and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver’s intention.
• Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to translate feedback from tires.
• Adjustment type pillow upper allows adjusting the camber angle.
• The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing the necessary strength.
• The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates.
HKS Part Number 80250-AT003
We’re spreading some Bulletproof love to e-mail boxes worldwide. Sign up to receive new product updates, sales offers and more - every week.