2009-19 Nissan GT-R [R35]
ID2600-XDS, for R35 / VR38. 14mm (purple) adapter top. 14mm bottom o-ring. Set of 6. (No rails included)
Injector Dynamics PN# 2600.60.14.14.6
Injector Dynamics ID2600-XDS
Injector Dynamics is proud to release the latest X-Series injector, the ID2600-XDS. Like the 1050x, 1300x², and 1700x, The ID2600-XDS is an exclusive development from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. As with all X-Series injectors, it is available exclusively through Injector Dynamics.
· The ID2600-XDS has the highest flow rate of any fuel injector offered by Bosch, and flows 50% more than the ID1700.
· The ID2600-XDS was developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, and is the only injector with this valve arrangement which is released by Bosch for liquid fuel use.
· The ID2600-XDS is built with corrosion resistant internals, and is fully compatible with ethanol and methanol.
· The ID2600-XDS is NOT compatible with MTBE, ETBE, TAME, or Nitro Methane.
· The ID2600-XDS benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths. Detailed information can be found on the ID2600-XDS product page, http://injectordynamics.com/injectors/id2600xds-injectors
· The entire X-Series line will transition to the Dual Slope Matching process in the near future, and the ID1700-XDS is available to ship immediately. These are the same injector, with improved matching. Pricing has not changed, nor has data, just the new model number to reflect the improved end product.
· The ID2600-XDS is built with the same compact 34mm body as the rest of the X Series injectors, offering the greatest number of fitment options.
· The ID2600-XDS is built with a USCAR connector, like the rest of the X Series injectors. Fitment and electrical connectors are now standard across the entire product line, simplifying upgrades.
· The Injector Dynamics Fuel Calculator can be used to estimate horsepower potential and fuel injector vs fuel pump configurations