Endless M4 Front Performance Brake System for R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec / V Spec II
The Endless M4 is a performance 4POT caliper for budget conscious builds. For cars equipped with genuine Brembo calipers such as Skyline, the caliper is getting damaged, so “M4” is recommended as a prerequisite for replacement rather than OE caliper.
By installing it as a front and rear set together with the rear forged 2POT caliper “S2”, it is possible to achieve better balance than factory.
- Weight : 2540g
- Size : 141mm x 73.2mm x 266mm
- Disc Capacity : φ280mm – φ332mm
- Std Color of Kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / TypeR / MX72 / MX72-PLUS
- Compatible Wheel Size : 17″
For racing, rally or street, Endless only uses the highest quality materials and design to achieve the best performance possible. These calipers will cope in the toughest of conditions without flexing or losing accuracy. Combine the calipers with RF650 Racing Super Fluid for optimum performance. Your pads will be applied and released with great precision and reliability.
Blue Anodized Finish
When raw aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air, a hard surface film develops on aluminum which prevents further degradation. The process is called oxidation, and you can think of it like rust. The anodizing process leverages this natural phenomenon, and takes it a step further to produce an extremely hard protective layer of aluminum oxide. The result is a finish that is far more appropriate for racetrack use. Anodizing creates a uniform surface that is much more abrasion resistant than paint or powder coat.
Curving Slit Brake Rotors
Drawing out the essential performance possessed by the brake pad and demonstrating optimum brake performance is an important role of the brake rotor. Curving Slit is a high-quality brake rotor which more than fulfills this role through Endless’ unique heat treatment and the application of the Endless Blue heat-resistant coating. Also, by making it low cost, it can be used by a wide variety of users, from replacements for rotors which have worn down to Street – Circuit driving.
Cost Effective, and More On So Many Levels
- Endless Steel rotors are more cost effective, and offer a wider range of performance options. Many drivers and racing teams prefer the feel and characteristics of Endless steel rotors.
Special Heat Treatment Process
- With prolonged hard driving, the rotor surface will expand and contract due to heat, causing fine cracks (heat cracks), and you will not be able to obtain appropriate friction. To prevent this, special heat treatment was performed in advance to stabilize the components of the rotor itself and significantly reduce heat cracks during hard driving. As a result, the life of the rotor has been extended, and it has become possible to use it for a long time with peace of mind.
Blue Rotor Hat Finish
- The bell hat part is painted blue to aid in preventing corrosion resistance and also can be expected to have a dress-up effect.
Circuit-dedicated pads that emphasize high-temperature characteristics, in order to bring out the original performance, it is indispensable to perform the work called “bedding” in which heat is applied in advance before hard driving to make a hit.
Bedding is always done in the top categories SUPER GT, WRC and various races in Europe.
Before using semi-metal brake pads, proper bedding is required to stabilize high temperature performance and extend the life of the pads and rotors.
How to Bed
- When driving on a circuit when a new product is installed, raise the rotor temperature to about 400 – 500° C while avoiding hard braking, and add atari. After that, if the temperature is lowered to 100° C or less by natural cooling, the process is completed.
- Endless Racing Calipers (2)
- Brake Pad Set
- Caliper Mounting Bracket (2)
- This Kit Uses OEM Brake Rotors (2)
- Brake Lines (2)
- It may not be possible to bring out the original performance of the brake pads when bedding in the rain. Bedding should be done in fine weather as much as possible.
- Compatible wheels vary depending on the wheel brand and size.
- This product uses a carving slit rotor.
- Some M4 kits use factory brake rotors.
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at [email protected]
with any inquiries.