Bulletproof Pricing Difference
Endless 6POT / Racing Big 4 Front & Rear Performance Brake System for E90 BMW 330i & 335i
The Endless 6POT / Racing Big 4 Performance Brake System for the E90 330i & 335i is a complete performance brake system designed for improved braking performance and increased safety. This system includes the four–piston Endless 6POT calipers, high–performance brake pads, and slotted rotors, all designed to provide maximum braking performance and control. The Endless 6POT calipers feature an innovative design that provides more efficient braking and a better overall balance between braking power and control. The high–performance brake pads provide improved pad life and increased stopping power. The slotted rotors provide improved heat dissipation to help keep your brakes cool under hard braking. The Endless 6POT / Racing Big 4 Performance Brake System is a perfect choice for performance–minded drivers looking to upgrade their E90 330i & 335i‘s braking system. With this system, you can enjoy improved performance and increased safety on the road.
Forged aluminum two–piece calipers that are both lightweight and highly rigid improve braking performance and control by decreasing weight and increasing stiffness. Additionally, due to the utilization of pistons with different diameters, uneven pad wear is prevented, which in turn contributes to higher control.
The 6POT caliper provides dependable stopping power for cars that have been tuned for higher performance, and is an ideal accompaniment for cars built for the street that feature a potent engine.
High–end Unlimited calipers have been crafted with the highest quality materials and parts to guarantee precision and reliability when utilized for both basic and advanced practices. Combining these calipers with RF650 Racing Super Fluid will markedly boost the strength and quickness of your brakes. You can be sure that if you press and reduce the pressure, your brakes will respond quickly and adequately.
Racing Big 4
This 4POT caliper kit for the rear is designed for full–scale use such as the race track. Its large size provides superior stopping power compared to the conventional rear caliper. Combined with a 12POT caliper in front, it creates a perfect braking balance between the front and rear wheels, allowing for reliable braking with all four wheels. Made of lightweight and strong forged aluminum, the caliper body offers superior heat resistance and ensures it keeps running at peak performance even after extended use at circuits and winding roads.
Blue Anodized Finish
- When aluminum is exposed to the atmosphere, a thin film is formed on the surface which acts as an armor for the metal, preventing the metal from further damage. This is known as oxidation, and can be compared to the same thing that happens when iron rusts. Anodizing capitalizes on this natural event to create a long–lasting, tough coating of aluminum oxide. The resulting layer is consistent and smooth, making it more resistant to wear and tear as opposed to coating it with paint or powder. For this reason, it is an optimal choice to be used in race tracks.
“E-Slit” Double Shaving Effect
- The E–Slit Rotor‘s eye–catching design helps it stand out from the rest. It has a wide slot running along the leading edge, giving the rotor a curved appearance, with an ‘E‘ symbol in the middle, as well as a layer of shading for a slight braking effect. The elongated slot, combined with the ‘E‘ logo, helps keep the brake pads secured, and once the slot is no longer visible and just the ‘E‘ symbol is left, it‘s time to get a new rotor.
- Even with consistent use, the rotor of the brakes can suffer from normal wear and tear, which can lead to corrosion and rust. This can lessen the lifespan of the rotor. To ensure maximum performance, it is suggested that the brake rotor be replaced roughly every two years.
- To get the best results, it is necessary for a procedure referred to as bedding to take place on specially designed pads capable of enduring high temperatures. This method involves warming the pads prior to intense operation to make sure of enhanced performance.
- Competing at the highest level of motorsport in SUPER GT, WRC, and races throughout Europe is always featured in the leading Bedding divisions.
- Before installing semi–metallic brake pads, it is imperative to adhere to the proper bedding procedure in order to ensure reliable performance at high temperatures, as well as maximize the longevity of the pads and rotors.
How to Bed
- When operating on a route with a newly installed product, the rotor temperature should be brought up to 400–500°C, taking care to avoid harsh stops. Subsequently, atari should be added. Once the temperature falls to 100°C or below, the process is completed.
This E–Slit rotor has a long, curved slit that works together with four smaller E–Slits, making brake pad removal more efficient. The curved shape and greater friction of the slits keep the brake pad in optimal condition. This rotor is crafted from a unique carbon composite and utilizes cutting–edge technology from Endless to increase the mu–levels of firmness, stop heat cracks, and maximize the performance of the brake pad. These slits are designed to ensure the most accurate pad thinning.
Cost Effective, and More On So Many Levels
- Endless Steel rotors provide a better value for your money than many other options, and they come with a wider array of performance benefits. Many car owners and race teams find that Endless Steel rotors deliver a superior driving experience.
Special Heat Treatment Process
- Endless Steel rotors offer a number of advantages over other brake rotor choices. Not only is the cost of the product lower, the selection of performance options is extensive. When it comes to performance, many drivers and race teams find Endless Steel rotors to be the best choice due to their responsiveness and feel.
Blue Rotor Hat Finish
- The bell cap has been painted blue to resist corrosion and also give it a more attractive look.
- 2005-2011 BMW 330i – E90
- 2005-2011 BMW 335i – E90
- Material : Steel with Special Carbon
- 1-Piece Design
- Slit Shape : E-Slit
- Special Heat Treatment
- Weight : 3280g
- Size : 156mm x 79mm x 288.5mm
- Compatible Rotor Diameter : φ320mm – φ370mm
- Std Color of Kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / Type R / MX72 / MX72-Plus
- Compatible Wheel Size : 17″
- Weight : 3486g
- Size : 157mm x 79mm x 278.5mm
- Compatible Rotor Diameter : φ355mm – φ370mm
- Std Color of Kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / Type R / MX72 / MX72-Plus
- Corresponding Wheel Size : 17″
- Endless Racing Calipers (4)
- Brake Pad Set – Front
- Brake Pad Set – Rear
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (4)
- Large Diameter Brake Rotors (4) – 370mm x 34mm 2pc
- Stainless Brake Lines (4)
- It may be difficult to achieve optimal performance of the brake pads when bedding in wet conditions. Therefore, it is best to bed in the brakes when the weather is dry and clear.
- Wheels that are compatible may differ depending on the make and dimensions of the wheel.
- This product features the use of an E–Slit rotor as standard.
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at [email protected]
with any inquiries.