APR Rear Diffuser for 2002-07 Subaru WRX [GDB] AB-820519
2002-07 Subaru WRX [GDB]
Subaru STI APR APR Rear Diffuser
APR PN# AB-820519
Please note that products from this brand, while often kept in regular inventory, occasionally availability can vary. Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process, and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. During the follow-up, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). Please order with confidence, as at the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day. You are encouraged to read and understand the full terms and conditions of the sale here.
Rear Diffuser by APR Performance®. APR Performance Rear Diffusers integrate with the rear bumper area to to reduce overall lift and drag. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, APR Performance Rear Diffusers are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and light weight.
Material: Carbon fiber
- Reduce overall lift
- Cut down on drag-inducing turbulence
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Rear Diffusers are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes
- APR Performance Rear Diffusers are molded to fit factory rear bumpers and underbody areas
- Mounting holes, and all necessary hardware are included with every APR Performance Rear Diffuser
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
Diffusers work in conjunction with other aerodynamic components of a car to help produce downforce. Because a car displaces air as it moves forward, the air molecules in the rear of the car get disrupted causing a vacuum of low pressure air. To help channel the high speed air flow coming from underneath the car, diffusers redirects the high speed air flow to transition smoothly transition into the low pressure vacuum in the rear. This encourages a smoother flowing air flow underneath the car and allows better performance from other aerodynamic components such as aerodynamic wings.
APR Part #: AB-820519