Below Includes A List of Current Career Opportunities Available At Bulletproof
If interested in any of the positions listed, please include a copy of your resume/CV, as well as a cover letter explaining why would you would like to work at Bulletproof.
Inside Sales ManagerBulletproof Automotive
- Consult with current and prospective clients
- Engage and support the community to improve knowledge and understanding of authentic JDM tuning
- Answer questions and provide guidance to help clients achieve their goals
- Book appointments and manage car drop-offs and pickups
- Process and manage orders with internal teams and systems
- Proactively update customers with information for their orders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Passion for JDM tuning and strong knowledge of popular platforms (GT-R, Supra, Evo, Civic Type R, Sti, Etc)
- Experience with B2B/Wholesale and B2C/Retail sales preferred
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset required
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Excel, and internet
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Valid CA Driver’s license with a clean record
- Hourly pay plus commission, no territory restrictions, sell worldwide
- Opportunities for overtime and bonuses
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal time off
- 100% Employer-provided Medical insurance
- Generous 401K match
About Bulletproof Automotive
Located in Hawthorne, California, minutes from the beach, Bulletproof Automotive is the #1 most trusted distributor of authentic Japanese turning brands and is world-renowned for producing the most well-known demonstration vehicles and bespoke vehicle projects for customers.
E-Commerce & Email Marketing ManagerBulletproof Automotive
Responsible for determining the format and features of the websites in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers, including adding / updating product listings & relevant data. They will hire and manage 3rd party design, development, and maintenance resources as required. Responsible for the performance of all online properties.
Create and Coordinate Online Campaigns
Implements email marketing campaigns, overseeing all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development. Ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall strategy, branding, and marketing and sales goals. They ensure that the campaigns are optimized across devices. This includes promotion of new and existing products across online channels, events and branding opportunities.
Manage Email Communications
Develop and deploy email marketing campaigns for a variety of brands.
Manage Online Marketing Budgets & ROI
Develops, implements and optimize marketing campaigns across channels.
- Email marketing experience · Experience with Mailchimp marketing platform
- Comfort with email marketing analytics and reporting
- Experience with Wordpress & Woocommerce
- Experience with Shopify ecommerce platform
- Basic graphic design and photo editing skills
- Requires basic understanding of automotive parts / products
- Basic experience with budgeting and optimization
- Understanding / experience with search engine optimization (SEO), as well as search engine marketing (SEM) and analytics (Google Analytics, Ads, Merchant Center) · Social media marketing / referral programs
- Experience with eBay & Amazon selling
- Passion for all-things automotive, and specifically aftermarket performance (products, tuning, etc.)
- Experience working in both small business and corporate environments
About Bulletproof Automotive
With extensive experience in global marketing and distribution, tens of thousands of customers scattered around the planet, and almost 20 years as an industry trendsetter, the “Bulletproof” brand is recognized worldwide as a leader in premium upgrades and complete car building in the aftermarket automotive industry.