HKS Light Action LA Clutch for 2011-20 Subaru BRZ/86/FR-S [ZN6/ZC6] 26010-AT001
2011-20 Subaru BRZ/86/FR-S [ZN6/ZC6]
LA Clutch for 86/BRZ (ZN6/ZC6) by HKS for the Scion ZN6 FR-S
HKS PN# 26010-AT001
Please note that this brand offers a wide variety of parts, some of which are kept in stock. However, not all products from this brand are kept in regular inventory. As a result, lead times can vary (from 1 day to weeks or months). Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process, and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. . Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). Please order with confidence, as at the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day. You are encouraged to read and understand the full terms and conditions of the sale here.
Code No. 26010-AT001
LA Clutch Series now supports the Toyota 86 (ZN6) and Subaru BRZ (ZC6) in its line up
To compliment use with the GT Supercharger kit, torque capacity is rated at 400Nm (41Kgm / 295lbft) which approximates to 295kw (400ps). This superior capacity for a single plate clutch allows full use of 86/BRZ with high power levels.
As well as torque capacity, light weight and ease of operation where also balanced making fitment to NA vehicles feel natural with increased response which facilitates quick shifting.
1φ230 MG COMPOSITE DISC
- “MG Composite Disc” is combines metallic with fibrous materials to give the ideal combination of friction, heat resistance strength and durability.
- Mid engagement during normal driving but with no slip and quick action during circuit use.
- Low inertia disc reduces synchro shock and allows for quick.
2PEDAL WEIGHT AND PRESSURE BALANCE
Despite the increased pressure to withstand high torque levels, the clutch pedal is heavy maintaining a positive feel.
3STRAP DRIVE MECANISM
Strap Drive Mechanism in the clutch cover allows for clean and accurate disengagement.
Weight is reduce to suit each application. This allows increase response and acceleration and smooth action which can be lost when too light.
5NOISE REDUCTION & TRANSMISSION PROTECTION
Disc damper reduces gear noise and protects the transmission from impact torque.
- “Allowable Range” is the range of engine torque which is allowable unless the clutch is overheated by intentional clutch semi-engagement.
- “Conditional Allowable Range” is the range slippage may occur due to rough handling, kickback from tires, components’ distortion.
- “Range beyond Allowable Range” is the range that slippage occurs when a clutch is being engaged under high RPM.
- “Mechanical Limit” is the point that slippage occurs when accelerating during normal driving.
- During idling or accelerating around 2000rpm, some chattering may be heard but there is no mechanical fault.
■COMPARISON LA CLUTCH vs. STOCK CLUTCH
|Stock||LA Clutch||% Change|
|Pedal force (N) ※1||103||157||152%|
|Flywheel weight (kg)||9.28||5.82||63%|
|Clutch Disc Weight (kg)||1.52||1.48||97%|
|Kit Weight (kg)||15.72||12.07||77%|
※1 The force on pedal is a measured value of actual vehicle. There is a margin of error for each vehicle, it’s an approximation.
|Product||Vehicle||Model||E/G||Model Year||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|Clutch Cover||86/BRZ||ZN6/ZC6||F20A||12/04-||26999-AT012||Due for release soon|
|Clutch Disc||26999-AT013||Due for release soon|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Mission Type||Form||Flywheel Weight||Clutch Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|86||ZN6||FA20||12/04-||Stock 6 speed||PUSH||5.8kg||SINGLE||26010-AT001||Fit to Applied E(16/08-).|
If interested, please contact us at Bulletproof Automotive for more information regarding pricing, fitment, shipping costs, as well as installation recommendations.
Part #: 26010-AT001