HKS Intercooler Kit for 2007-14 Subaru WRX [GRB/GVB] 13001-AF014
HKS Intercooler Kits; Stock recirculation cannot be used; Size of battery needs to be changed (B19L); Racing Suction Reloaded (70020-BF010) is required separately by HKS for the Subaru WRX STI
HKS PN# 13001-AF014
Please note that this brand offers a wide variety of parts, some of which are kept in stock. However, not all products from this brand are kept in regular inventory. As a result, lead times can vary (from 1 day to weeks or months). Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process, and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. . Following the discussion, should you choose to continue with the order there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). Please order with confidence, as at the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day. You are encouraged to read and understand the full terms and conditions of the sale here.
- HKS used R type core for larger size + low pressure loss for better performance than stock intercooler.
- The side tank has effective usage of air flow of core bumper open from the intercooler entrance to exit.
- HKS made it very short piping layout and large radius of bending to reduce the bad response caused by front mount layout. So it will have about same as the stock intercooler boost pressure spooling.
- Stock intercooler in the engine compartment, the core tends to accumulate the heat from engine and cause knocking for the starting. By putting the intercooler in front help prevent the knocking and make it unbreakable tuning.
- Core size (600×255.6×103), Stock (170×525×65)
- You can improve performance with normal ECU but using HKS F-CON iS/V Pro for making changes and improving performance.
- You need modify the bumper and size of battery to B19L size for installation.
- Can’t use with the stock recirculation valve. SQV is installable. (The flange is welded into SQV pipe)
- Need separate Racing Suction Reloaded (70020-AF105).
- You don’t need ECU setting for exhaust system tuning, but if you do the performance will get better. With already boost-up vehicles, we recommend the setting with F-CON iS or V Pro for better performance.
- Approximate installation time is 5 to 6 hours
If interested, please contact us at Bulletproof Automotive for more information regarding pricing, fitment, shipping costs, as well as installation recommendations.
Part #: 13001-AF014