BP Pricing Difference
Endless 6POT Wagon Front Performance Brake System for BK Mazda Mazdaspeed3
The Endless 6POT Wagon Front Performance Brake System is designed to provide superior stopping power and improved brake feel for the Mazda Mazdaspeed3. This system comes complete with high–quality Endless brake pads, high–performance Endless 6–piston calipers, and lightweight aluminum 2–piece rotors. The Endless 6POT system is designed to reduce brake fade and increase response, giving you better control of your vehicle. The improved braking power will also help reduce the risk of wheel lockup, allowing for smoother and more controlled stops in high–speed conditions. The Endless 6POT Wagon Front Performance Brake System is the perfect upgrade for your Mazda Mazdaspeed3, providing superior performance and improved safety.
The 6POT Wagon caliper, created by Endless, is designed for minivan owners who prioritize both brake performance and style. This caliper has a slim body, and its rotor inch up (φ355mm) allows for a wider selection of wheels.
Forged aluminum two–part calipers that are lightweight yet highly rigid decrease weight and augment rigidness, providing responsive and controllable braking. By integrating pistons of different diameters, the issue of uneven pad wear is avoided and control is further enhanced.
The 6POT caliper ensures reliable and consistent stopping power, even in cars that have been heavily modified for performance, making it the ideal choice for street–use sports cars with a high–performance engine.
For all types of racing, including rally and street, Endless only uses the most premium materials and design to enable maximum performance. These calipers will hold up in the toughest of environments without bending or losing accuracy. When combined with RF650 Racing Super Fluid, you can expect the highest performance. Your brakes will be applied and released with the utmost precision and dependability.
Blue Anodized Finish
When aluminum is in its natural state, it can react with the oxygen in the atmosphere, forming a hard surface coating known as oxidation. This process is analogous to rusting, but is taken further with the anodizing process in order to generate a very hard layer of aluminum oxide. This finish is much more suitable for race track use, as it is far more durable than paint or powder coat. Anodizing also ensures a uniform surface that is able to endure higher levels of abrasion.
- In order to make the most out of circuit–dedicated pads that are engineered to be heat–resistant, it is important to preheat them before subjecting them to extended, strenuous use.
- Competing in world–renowned motorsport events, such as SUPER GT, WRC and other races in Europe, is indicative of the quality of a professional racer.
- It is vital to carry out the necessary “bedding–in“ process before using semi–metallic brake pads to make sure top performance in high temperatures and extending the lifespan of the pads and rotors.
How to Bed
- Prior to adding a fresh component to the circuit, make sure to heat the rotor to a temperature between 400–500° C, without any abrupt reduction in speed. Afterwards, the part can be inserted and let the rotor cool down to 100° C or less, finalizing the process.
Curving Slit Brake Rotors
- The brake rotor plays a significant role in drawing out the utmost braking capacity of the brake pad and displaying optimum braking performance. Curving Slit is a superior brake rotor created by Endless that meets these requirements through its exclusive heat treatment and the use of the Endless Blue heat–resistant coating. Furthermore, its affordability allows it to be used by a wide range of users, ranging from those replacing worn–out rotors to those who drive on the street and the circuit.
Cost Effective, and More On So Many Levels
- Steel discs with no limit to their use are a favorite among racers and drivers because of their affordability and the variety of advantages they bring. What‘s more, the feeling and qualities that accompany these discs make them even more desirable.
Special Heat Treatment Process
- The application of the rotor on a regular and prolonged basis can lead to a buildup of heat, potentially causing tiny heat cracks because of the surface of the rotor contracting and expanding. To address this issue, a pre–treatment process was carried out to fortify the rotor components to reduce the possibility of heat cracks when the rotor is operated at higher speeds. This has extended the anticipated lifespan of the rotor, offering customers more assurance when using it over an extended period.
Blue Rotor Hat Finish
- A new layer of blue paint has been added to the bell, not only to protect it from corrosion but also to make it visually attractive.
- 2007-2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 – BK
- Weight : 2970g
- Size : 141mm x 79mm x 278.5mm
- Compatible Rotor Diameter : φ355mm
- Std Color of Kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / TR / MX72 / MX72PLUS
- Compatible Wheel Size : 18″
- Endless Racing Calipers (2)
- Brake Pad Set
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (2)
- Large Diameter Brake Rotors (2) – 355mm x 32mm 2PC
- Stainless Brake Lines (2)
- It is best to bed the brake pads in good weather to achieve their optimal performance, and it may not be possible to do so in rainy weather.
- The compatibility of wheels depends on the brand and size of the wheel.
- This product has a rotor with a cutting slot.
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any inquiries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.