Endless 6POT Compact Mini Wagon Front Performance Brake System for Nissan E51 Elgrand
This Endless 6POT Compact Mini Wagon Front Performance Brake System for Nissan Elgrand is a complete brake system upgrade designed to improve the stopping power of the Elgrand. Featuring a twin–piston front caliper and four–piston rear caliper, this system offers superior braking performance for all driving conditions. The high–performance brake pads are made from an advanced carbon–ceramic material for maximum durability and heat resistance. The kit also includes rotors, caliper mounts, and stainless steel braided brake lines for a complete installation. The increased stopping power and improved pedal response make this the ideal performance brake system for high–performance driving.
Endless has created a specialized 6POT caliper, known as the “6POT Compact Mini Wagon,” specifically designed with minivan owners who prioritize their braking performance and looks in mind. Through their ingenuity, the caliper body has been made slimmer and the selection of wheels has been increased due to the increased rotor size (φ355mm).
Forged aluminum two–piece calipers that are both lightweight and highly rigid reduce the weight and increase the rigidity for dependable, manageable braking performance. By integrating pistons with different diameters, uneven pad wear is staved off and a higher level of responsiveness is evidenced.
This 6POT caliper guarantees reliable braking power even when the car has been tuned to a higher power, and is the ideal fit for street–spec sports vehicles that possess a strong engine.
With their superior construction and materials, Endless‘s calipers are designed to deliver the highest level of performance whether you‘re on the racetrack or out on the street. Capable of withstanding even the toughest conditions, these calipers offer superior rigidity that won‘t warp or fall out of accuracy. For maximum performance, pair these calipers with Endless‘s RF650 Racing Super Fluid, which ensures precision and dependability when applying and releasing your brake pads.
Blue Anodized Finish
When raw aluminum interacts with the oxygen in the atmosphere, a strong outer layer starts to grow on the metal which keeps further damage from developing. This process is called oxidation and is similar to the formation of rust. An anodizing process utilizes this natural event and improves upon it in order to make a very robust protective layer of aluminum oxide. This finish is far more suited for use on a racetrack since it is highly resistant to abrasion compared to paint or powder coat. Anodizing makes the surface of the material even and much tougher.
Curving Slit Brake Rotors
The brake rotor plays a crucial role in drawing out the essential performance of the brake pad, resulting in optimum brake performance. Endless‘ Curving Slit brake rotor stands out in achieving this role by means of its unique heat treatment and Endless Blue heat–resistant coating, while still remaining a cost–effective option, making it suitable for a wide range of users, from simple replacements to Street – Circuit driving.
- Prior to using circuit–specific pads that are designed to withstand high temperatures, it is vital to heat–condition them to get the most out of them. This necessitates pre–heating the pads before exposing them to a prolonged, intense period of operation.
- Competing in some of the most esteemed motor racing competitions such as the SUPER GT, WRC, and others held in Europe is a testament to a professional racer‘s skill.
- For optimal performance at high temperatures and to extend the lifespan of your pads and rotors, it is essential to carry out the appropriate “bedding–in“ procedure prior to using semi–metallic brake pads.
How to Bed
- Prior to introducing a new element to the circuit, it is important to warm the rotor to a temperature in the range of 400–500° C in order to stop its speed from diminishing abruptly. Once the rotor has been heated to the desired temperature, the element can then be included and the rotor should be cooled off to a temperature of 100° C or less to finalize the procedure.
Cost Effective, and More On So Many Levels
- Steel discs are seen as a desirable choice among racers and drivers due to their cost–efficiency and multiple performance advantages. Furthermore, the distinctive feel and qualities of these discs make them even more sought–after.
Special Heat Treatment Process
- A pre–treatment process has been implemented to fortify the rotor components and cut back the potential of thermal cracking when the rotor is operating at a higher rate. This has increased the expected lifespan of the rotor, providing customers with enhanced security when using it in the long run. As a result of the use of the rotor over an extended period of time, heat build–up may occur, leading to small cracks (heat cracks) due to the rotor‘s surface expanding and contracting.
Blue Rotor Hat Finish
- A coat of fresh blue paint has been applied to the bell to protect it from rusting, as well as to give it a more appealing appearance.
- 2002-2010 Nissan Elgrand – E51
- Weight : 2970g
- Size : 141mm x 79mm x 278.5mm
- Compatible Rotor Diameter : φ355mm
- Std Color of Kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / TR / MX72 / MX72PLUS
- Compatible Wheel Size : 18″
- Endless Racing Calipers (2)
- Brake Pad Set
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (2)
- Large Diameter Brake Rotors (2)
- Stainless Brake Lines (2)
- Bedding in the brake pads should be done in dry, fine weather whenever possible in order to achieve optimal results; it may not be possible to bring out their full performance if done in the rain.
- This product features a rotor that has been cut with a carving slit.
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at [email protected]
with any inquiries.