Bulletproof Pricing Difference
Endless 12POT Front Performance Brake System for UZZ40 Lexus SC430
The Endless 12POT Front Performance Brake System for the Lexus SC430 is the ultimate brake upgrade for your luxury performance car. This brake system features 12–piston calipers that provide superior stopping power and fade–free braking in all driving conditions. The system includes zinc–plated steel brackets with stainless steel shims and a red powder–coated finish for a truly stylish, professional look. With specially–designed two–piece rotors with internal cooling vane technology, your Lexus SC430 will have much faster heat dissipation and improved control when you need to come to a stop. This kit also comes with performance brake pads, reinforced brake lines, and all the necessary mounting hardware for easy installation. Get the Endless 12POT Front Performance Brake System for the Lexus SC430 and experience amazing stopping power at every turn.
The “12 Piston Caliper“ is a revolutionary innovation, the first of its type in the business. It encompasses a distinct 2–piece form, propped up by an impressive 12 pistons. Drawing inspiration from the 6–pot calipers, it features three pistons and a single pad, as well as four custom–made brake pads for maximum braking strength, thus attaining an impressive result over traditional calipers.
This model is constructed from forged aluminum, providing it with robust size and low weight in addition to remarkable steadfastness. By utilizing pistons of different sizes, it also safeguards against uneven damage to the brake pads and guarantees first–rate command.
No matter what duties are expected of them, these calipers are constructed with top–notch parts and assembled with utmost precision. The calipers will not become imprecise no matter how complex the job. Upon equipping them with RF650 Racing Super Fluid, your brakes will perform with peak efficiency. Be certain that your brakes will function perfectly accurate while braking and coasting.
Blue Anodized Finish
- When aluminum comes into contact with oxygen in the atmosphere, a layer of oxidation is formed on its surface, acting as a barrier to protect it and stop it from deteriorating further. This is akin to the process of rusting. Anodizing takes this same reaction to another level, creating a strong and lasting layer of aluminum oxide on the exterior of the metal. When it comes to racing, anodizing is a more durable alternative to either painting or powder coating. Anodized surfaces are reliable and can put up with extensive abrasion.
“E-Slit” Double Shaving Effect
- The E–Slit Rotor is a unique rotor that sets itself apart with its distinct design. Its face is marked by a long slot that gives the leading edge a curved look and an ‘E‘ symbol centrally located. It also has an added layer of shading to give it a slight braking effect. The long slot, paired with the ‘E‘ symbol helps to keep the brake pads in place, and when the slot becomes nonexistent and all that remains is the ‘E‘, then the rotor needs to be replaced.
- Despite regular use, regular wear and tear can cause the brake rotor to corrode and rust over time, reducing its durability. Therefore, it is best to replace the brake rotor with a new one every two years.
- It is necessary to go through a ‘bedding‘ process to gain access to the full potential of circuit–dedicated pads built to withstand high temperatures. To get the most out of them, the pads must be preheated before use, to enable them to handle intense use and acquire the best performance.
- Competitors in top–notch championships of motorsports, such as SUPER GT, WRC, and some European events, always make sure they have proper bedding.
- Prior to fitting semi–metallic brake pads, a proper bedding–in process is a must in order to make sure that the correct temperature is maintained and the brake pads and rotors are given the longest life possible.
How to Bed
- When operating a course with a fresh product set up, it is important to raise the rotor temperature gradually to a range of 400–500° C, taking precautions to avoid hard braking. Once the product has been fitted, permit the temperature to decrease to 100° C or below; this will indicate that the process is now complete.
The E–Slit rotor features a lengthy curved slit paired with four smaller E–Slits for more effective brake pad removal. The curved shape and increased friction of the slits help to keep the brake pad in excellent condition. Constructed from a special carbon composite, this rotor was developed with brand–new technology from Endless to boost mu–levels of firmness, prevent heat cracks, and draw out the full capability of the brake pad. The slits are designed to guarantee the most precise pad thinning possible.
Cost Effective, and More On So Many Levels
- Endless steel discs are the go–to choice for many drivers and racing organizations because of their affordability and extensive functionality. Moreover, Endless steel discs are beloved for their feel and numerous features.
Special Heat Treatment Process
- If used heavily and over a long period of time, the rotor may degrade due to heat–related wear, such as producing tiny fissures (heat cracks). To prevent this, certain parts of the rotor must go through a unique heat–treating process. This increases the strength of these components and minimizes the risk of heat cracks forming under heavy use. By heat–treating the rotor, it can last longer, giving the user the ability to use it for an extended timeout period with no fear of heat cracks.
Blue Rotor Hat Finish
- A coating of blue paint has been applied to the bell cap to protect it from corrosion and give it an attractive look.
- 2001-2010 Lexus SC430 – UZZ40
- Material : Steel with Special Carbon
- 1-Piece Design
- Slit Shape : E-Slit
- Special Heat Treatment
- Weight : 4577g
- Size : 158mm x 99.6mm x 336mm
- Compatible Rotor Diameter : φ370mm – φ400mm
- Std Color of kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / TR / MX72 / MX72PLUS
- Corresponding Wheel Size : 18″
- Endless Racing Calipers (2)
- Brake Pad Set (1)
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (2)
- Large Diameter Brake Rotors (2) – 380mm x34mm 2PC
- Stainless Brake Lines (2)
- If the weather is wet or cloudy, it may be difficult to reach the desired performance level for the brake pads when bedding them in. Therefore, it is preferable to carry out the bedding process when the weather is dry and clear of rain and snow.
- The selection of wheels that are suitable for this kit depends on both the brand and specifications of the wheel.
- E-Slit rotor is adopted as standard for this product.
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at [email protected]
with any inquiries.