BP Pricing Difference
Endless 12POT Front Performance Brake System for UVF45 Lexus LS600
The Endless 12POT Front Performance Brake System for the Lexus LS600 delivers serious stopping power and maximum control in any driving conditions. Boasting 12–piston front calipers and large–diameter ventilated rotors, this advanced brake system offers improved thermal efficiency for confident and consistent braking. Additionally, the kit includes stainless steel brake hoses, high–performance brake pads, and all necessary hardware for a complete installation. Ensure your LS600 has the stopping power you need with the Endless 12POT Front Performance Brake System.
The “12 Piston Caliper“ is an unparalleled invention, being the first of its kind to enter the market. It has a unique 2–piece architecture, boasting 12 pistons. Taking inspiration from 6–pot calipers, it comes equipped with three pistons and a single pad, plus four tailor–made brake pads for improved braking efficacy, thus providing exceptional performance in comparison to established calipers.
This model is composed of forged aluminum, enabling it to be both substantial in stature and lightweight. Furthermore, it exhibits exceptional solidness. By employing pistons of varying sizes, it also thwarts lopsided damage to the brake pads and ensures superior control.
No matter what use they are put to, these calipers are constructed with the highest quality components and put together with extreme accuracy. You can be sure that the calipers won‘t become inaccurate, regardless of the complexity of the task. By equipping them with RF650 Racing Super Fluid, your brakes will reach optimal performance. Your brakes will always be operating accurately while braking and coasting.
Blue Anodized Finish
- When aluminum interacts with the oxygen present in the atmosphere, a coating of oxidation is created on its exterior, forming a protective layer that helps prevent it from degrading further. This process is comparable to the rusting process. Anodizing is an ameliorated version of this oxidation reaction, forming a thicker, lasting layer of aluminum oxide on the metal‘s surface. In the domain of racing, anodizing is a more resilient option over painting or powder coating, as anodized surfaces possess greater longevity and can easily endure abrasive conditions.
“E-Slit” Double Shaving Effect
- The E–Slit Rotor is an extraordinary rotor that has a remarkable design. Its face is characterized by an elongated slot which gives the front end a curved appearance and an ‘E‘ imprinted at the center. It also has an extra mantle of shading which allows for a slight deceleration effect. The extended slot, combined with the ‘E‘ logo, helps to keep the brake pads in place. If the slot is no longer there and only the ‘E‘ remains, the rotor must be substituted.
- Although everyday use may not cause an issue, damage caused by regular wear and tear can lead to the development of corrosion and rust on the brake rotor, making it weakened and less dependable. For this reason, it is recommended that the brake rotor should be switched out for a new one every two years.
- In order to get the most out of circuit–dedicated pads that can withstand high temperatures, one must go through a ‘bedding‘ process. This process requires that the pads are preheated before use, allowing them to be able to manage even the most extreme usage and achieve the optimum performance.
- Competitors who compete in high–level motorsports competitions, such as SUPER GT, WRC, and some European events, must ensure they have suitable sleeping arrangements.
- Prior to installing semi–metallic brake pads, a thorough break–in procedure must be carried out in order to ensure that the ideal temperature is maintained and both the brake pads and rotors have the longest lifespan feasible.
How to Bed
- When beginning a run on a newly–installed product set, increase the rotor temperature slowly to a temperature between 400–500° C, exercising due caution to avoid harsh braking. Afterwards, when the product has been affixed, allow the temperature to drop to 100° C or less; this will indicate the process is finished.
The E–Slit rotor features a long, curved slit combined with four smaller E–Slits for improved brake pad extraction. The curvature and increased friction of the slits aid in preserving the brake pad in top–notch shape. Made with an advanced carbon composite, this rotor was produced with the newest technology from Endless to increase mu–levels of rigidity, thwart heat fractures, and maximize the full potential of the brake pad. The slits are specially constructed to ensure the utmost meticulous pad reduction achievable.
Cost Effective, and More On So Many Levels
- Many racing organizations and drivers prefer Endless steel discs due to their cost–effectiveness and robust capabilities. Furthermore, Endless steel discs have become popular for their superior tactile experience and wide range of features.
Special Heat Treatment Process
- If employed heavily and over an extended duration, the rotor may sustain heat–related wear and tear, such as the emergence of microscopic fissures (heat cracks). To avert this, certain segments of the rotor must undergo a specialized heat–treating process. This boosts the durability of those elements and reduces the odds of heat cracks forming under intense use. By implementing heat–treating to the rotor, it can endure for a longer period, granting the user the capacity to utilize it for a prolonged period of time with little danger of heat cracks occurring.
Blue Rotor Hat Finish
- A layer of blue paint has been applied to the bell cap for the purpose of preventing it from rusting and to give it an appealing appearance.
- 2007-2017 Lexus LS600 – UVF45
- Material : Steel with Special Carbon
- 1-Piece Design
- Slit Shape : E-Slit
- Special Heat Treatment
- Weight : 4577g
- Size : 158mm x 99.6mm x 336mm
- Compatible Rotor Diameter : φ370mm – φ400mm
- Std Color of kit : Blue Anodize
- Std Compound for Kit : SSM / TR / MX72 / MX72PLUS
- Corresponding Wheel Size : 18″
- Endless Racing Calipers (2)
- Brake Pad Set (1)
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (2)
- Large Diameter Brake Rotors (2) – 400mm x 34mm 2PC
- Stainless Brake Lines (2)
- If the weather is inclement (wet or cloudy), it can impede upon the ability to reach the ideal performance of the brake pads when bedding them in. It is preferable to do the bedding process when conditions are dry and free of precipitation (rain and snow).
- It is important to consider not only the manufacturer, but also the specifications of the wheel, when deciding which wheels are right for this kit.
- E-Slit rotor is adopted as standard for this product.
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at email@example.com
with any inquiries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.