Bulletproof Pricing Difference
AMS Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Package for R35 Nissan GT-R
The Alpha R35 GT-R Carbon Ceramic Brake Package shaves 62lbs of rotating mass, improves the braking capabilities and retains the parking brake function of your GT-R. This is the perfect brake kit if you race or have a high-powered street GT-R!
- Quicker acceleration
- Decreased stress on drivetrain
- 62lb rotating mass weight reduction
- Improved stopping power over stock
- No squeaking found with normal racing brakes
- Perfect for the street and drag strip
- Increased protection against brake fade and rotor warping
- Retains parking brake setup
- Four high quality brand name carbon fiber brake rotors and hardware – 393mm (F)/380mm (R) – 2012+
- 7000-Series aluminum hard anodized hats
- Alpha SS brakes lines
- Alpha spec brake pads
- All necessary hardware
Quicker Acceleration & Improved Braking
Carbon Ceramic Brakes (CCB) evolved from Formula 1 racing and have proven themselves on some of the fastest and most exotic cars including the Lamborghini Gallardo, Koenigsegg CCX and Lexus LFA. Exotic Car Manufacturers chose Carbon Ceramic braking technology because it drastically reduces unsprung weight (rotating mass as opposed to static weight). This is important because if the engine and drivetrain have less mass to get moving, it translates to quicker acceleration and better low end power, not to mention less drivetrain breakage, and quicker suspension response.
The Perfect Brake Package For The Street and Drag Strip
Unlike a drag-only brake option, this kit will improve your stopping power. The Alpha Carbon Brake Package is the perfect mix of lightweight components yet decreases the required stopping distance vs. the stock brakes making it a great option for use on both the drag strip and the street.
Only The Best For Your GT-R
The carbon ceramic brake rotors in this package weigh almost 50% less than equivalent cast-iron units. They also and have a lifespan of up to 4x longer and are capable of operating at extreme temperatures without warping. These vented vane carbon ceramic rotors feature a lightweight, hard anodized aluminum hat and come assembled with the highest quality hardware. AMS also include Alpha braided stainless steel brake lines.
Racing Brakes Without The Dreaded Squeaking
Another benefit of the Alpha Carbon Ceramic Brakes is they do not squeak. Normally when you outfit your car with racing brake pads they squeak loudly causing embarrassing situations at stop lights. This typically is an inevitable annoyance with the standard racing pad/rotor combination. With the Alpha Carbon Ceramic brakes however this is a thing of the past. Now you can drive in to that car show, drive thru or nightclub with confidence!
Proven To Stop The World’s Quickest & Fastest GT-R
This is the same kit AMS developed and use on their world record holding, 2000+HP Alpha Omega R35 GT-R which has slowed Omega down from over 185mph drag passes! If the Alpha Carbon Ceramic Brake Package can stop Omega, imagine what it can do for your GT-R!
Retains Parking Brake Function
Other kits on the market may delete the parking brake function. AMS provides rear rotor hats with integrated parking brake drums (see additional images) so you never lose that additional level of safety when parking on an inclined surface.
- 2012-2016 Nissan GT-R – R35 | DBA
- 2017+ Nissan GT-R – R35 | EBA
- Nismo models
- Minor clearancing of the brake calipers is necessary for installation. This can be done by using the supplied instructions or the calipers can be sent in for us to perform this service.
- Due to the reflective heat properties associated with a carbon rotors AMS highly recommends the user flush the brake system with a high temperature performance brake fluid such as Motul or Castrol SRF
- Kit Instructions
About AMS Performance
“AMS Was Built On A Foundation of Integrity. This Is Who We Are. This Is What You Can Count On.”
- At AMS Performance, they specialize in automotive performance for turbocharged vehicles. In addition to being a leader in the automotive performance parts manufacturing industry, they offer in-house engine computer calibration, parts and package installations, as well as engine and transmission building services.
- First and foremost, AMS is an engineering company. Unlike other shops, their parts are engineered to be the best performing components you can buy. Most manufacturers in the industry have a basic understanding of engine performance but at AMS they take it far past that using computer-aided designs and mechanical engineers with years of motorsports experience.
- AMS Performance has been at the top of the game since opening our doors 20 years ago. From turn-key packages to individual components, they can meet and exceed all kinds of performance goals. From drag racing to road racing, and everything in between, let AMS enhance your driving experience!
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at [email protected]
with any inquiries.