AMS Performance Alpha 8 Street GTX3582 II Turbo Kit for A90 Toyota GR Supra
With 20 years of documented research and development in the forced induction field, AMS Performance has proven itself as the powerhouse in the automotive aftermarket. Their award winning performance systems are what all others are measured by. Be the Alpha.
Adding more horsepower to the new Toyota GR Supra has never been easier, with the new AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 8 GTX3582 GEN II Street Turbo Kit. AMS’ team has engineered and built the 2020 GR Supra platform’s first publicly available internally gated full turbo kit that utilizes the OEM electronic wastegate. This unique advancement allows for a seamless integration of the OEM ECU for boost control the way it was intended from the factory. The GR Supra’s electronic wastegate system particularly excels at boost response over mechanical alternatives, making it the ultimate choice for part throttle drivability or on-off throttle situations as seen on a road course.
- Utilizing GTX3582 Gen II Garrett© Turbocharger w/ 66mm Inducer
- Incorporates the Factory Electronic Wastegate for OEM-Like Boost Control
- GESI G-SPORT EPA Compliant Catalytic Converter
- Efficient Exhaust Manifold for Optimal Flow and Spool
- Coolant and Oil Line Sheaths for Superior Heat Management
- TiAL Internal Wastegate Exhaust Housing with 3.5″ V-Band Discharge
- Massive Powder Coated 4″ Aluminum Intake Piping
- Includes CNC Billet Aluminum Oil And Water Port AN Adapter Fittings for Leak-Free Install
- Installed Oil and Water Lines and Clocked Compressor Cover to Save You Install Time
- Cleanable and Reusable Dry Media Air Filters
- Includes all Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, and Couplers
- GTX3582R Gen II Garrett© Turbocharger
- TiAL Internal Wastegate Exhaust Housing with 3.5″ V-Band Discharge
- AMS Performance Exhaust Manifold w/ 1.5″ Primaries
- AMS Performance CNC Billet Aluminum Wastegate Rod Adapter
- AMS Performance Powder Coated 4″ Aluminum Intake Piping w/ Sensor Bung
- AMS Performance Dry Media Air Filter
- AMS Performance Tig Welded 3.5″ 304L Stainless Steel Downpipe w/ GESI Cat
- AMS Performance CNC Billet Aluminum Oil And Water Port AN Adapter Fittings
- AMS Performance Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, and Couplers
Engineered To Win
The AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has spent hundreds of R&D hours refining the AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 8 GTX3582 GEN II Turbo Kit to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market. The MKV turbo kit is designed with minimal bends and restrictions by their team to smoothly and efficiently feed more air through the intake and exhaust path and into the B58 engine. Then, focusing on the small details, their team designed the CNC machined adapters to allow the AN coolant and oil lines to install directly to the B58 engine for a leak-free install. they also designed and created their own CNC machined actuator rod adapter to allow us to mount the factory electronic wastegate to the new turbo.
The AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has designed the ALPHA 8 Turbo Kit to be a direct bolt-in install without hacking up your prized possession. The ALPHA 8 is fully compatible with A/C, Power Steering, and all other factory options, and is easily reversible back to stock with a few inexpensive replacement parts. The design of the new Toyota Supra ALPHA 8 Turbo Kit positions it to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market. The best part about the AMS ALPHA 8 Turbo Kit is that it is fully compatible with the high quality AMS 3″ Charge Pipe you already have installed so there is no need to buy a charge pipe twice like with the competition.
Hand Fabricated Tubular Exhaust Manifold and 3.5″ Downpipe
The new AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 8 GTX3582 GEN II Turbo Kit features 1.5″ ID 304L stainless steel schedule 10 piping hand fabricated to create the ultimate in exhaust flow. Incorporated into the manifold and turbine housing is a v-band connection for an easier install and leak-free operation. Additionally, because AMS has developed this kit as an internally gated system, there is no additional weight and flow disturbance you would find with an external wastegate design.
The AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team designed a downpipe that tapers from 3.5″ down to the factory exhaust joint which helps eliminate excessive back pressure. This tig welded 3.5″ stainless steel downpipe features a v-band connection, a 3.5″ flex section with smoothed internal liner, a GESI G-SPORT EPA compliant catalytic converter, and a factory style 80mm slip joint. This allows for a perfect bolt-in solution to your existing exhaust system, and the flex joint allows for natural engine movement to help prevent broken welds or exhaust hangers.
The Garrett© GTX Series Turbo
The Garrett© GTX-Series turbos are a tried and true performance turbocharger lineup from Garrett©, with excellent horsepower output and great spool time. The new GTX3582R ALPHA 8 turbo kit is over 700 whp* capable while still having excellent boost response and that world renowned Garrett© reliability! GTX GEN II compressor wheels were designed using proprietary Garrett Motion computer simulation technology focusing on CFD analysis to optimize the wheel design to reach maximum efficiency and mass flow for each turbocharger. Each GTX GEN II turbocharger can create more air mass flow, offering enthusiasts a wider range of power output when tuning the vehicle. The 8mm dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge provides optimal turbo response and reliability through its reduction in shaft motion.
To further improve power output, these Garrett© GTX3582 Gen II turbos use a 4″ inlet and 2.5″ discharge compressor cover. This cover allows for greater airflow compared to a 3 inch cover found on many smaller turbo systems. By implementing race-proven Garrett© turbos AMS has successfully delivered you more horsepower throughout the entire powerband! Their team has even gone the extra mile and pre-installed the oil and water lines to the CHRA as well as clocked the compressor cover to save you installation time and effort.
- 2020+ Toyota GR Supra – A90 | MK5
- A custom charge pipe solution will need to be fabricated during turbo kit installation, unless you are using the AMS Performance GR Supra 3″ Charge Pipe.
- HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE NUMBERS, QUARTER MILE TIMES, 0-60 MPH, 60-130 MPH AND OTHER RECORDED TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND CAN VARY SIGNIFICANTLY DEPENDING ON NUMEROUS FACTORS SUCH AS YOUR AMBIENT TEMPERATURE, ELEVATION, TIRE SELECTION, ROAD SURFACE MATERIAL, FUEL OCTANE AND QUALITY, AND VEHICLE WEIGHT, AMONG MANY OTHERS. THE ADVERTISED NUMBERS HEREIN ARE BASED ON OPTIMAL CONDITIONS AND UTILIZING PROPER SUPPORTING MODIFICATIONS, BUT ARE GENERALLY ATTAINABLE RESULTS BY AN AVERAGE CUSTOMER. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY.
CARB / EPA COMPLIANCE TESTING NOT COMPLETED
While AMS believes this product is either CARB EO exemption applicable, or complies with the EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy, they have not completed the required testing and administrative process at this time. This product is not available to purchase for emissions-controlled vehicles located within the state of California, or available to ship to California addresses, without a completed AMS Race Waiver form. International users outside of the United States should act in accordance with their local laws and regulations.
About AMS Performance
“AMS Was Built On A Foundation of Integrity. This Is Who We Are. This Is What You Can Count On.”
- At AMS Performance, they specialize in automotive performance for turbocharged vehicles. In addition to being a leader in the automotive performance parts manufacturing industry, they offer in-house engine computer calibration, parts and package installations, as well as engine and transmission building services.
- First and foremost, AMS is an engineering company. Unlike other shops, their parts are engineered to be the best performing components you can buy. Most manufacturers in the industry have a basic understanding of engine performance but at AMS they take it far past that using computer-aided designs and mechanical engineers with years of motorsports experience.
- AMS Performance has been at the top of the game since opening our doors 20 years ago. From turn-key packages to individual components, they can meet and exceed all kinds of performance goals. From drag racing to road racing, and everything in between, let AMS enhance your driving experience!
The Bulletproof Automotive website contains many thousands of products purchased in multiple different currencies. All of the prices are entered manually and accurately at the time of entry. Due to the consistently fluctuating international exchange rates, at times prices may not be able to be honored at their original intended rate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately our website is unable to compensate dynamically for what can at times be volatile changes in the cost of items due to currency values fluctuating, changes in prices from suppliers, changes in shipping and import duties, and other factors. Rest assured that any order you place on line will be at zero risk to you in this area. If in the event your order cannot be fulfilled at the original intended website price we will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We will continue to do our best to maintain updated prices and we will always continue to offer our price match guarantees as well to ensure our prices are always the best for you. In short, prices may change without notice. It is always advised to give us a call prior to placing your order online to confirm availability and to confirm current pricing.
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
We do pricing a little differently on our JDM brands and we believe in making things simple and clear. No hidden fees or surcharges. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office in Los Angeles, California and all the associated taxes/duties/fees for bringing the products into the US. The only shipping you ever pay is from our facility in the US to your location. Be wary of resellers that don’t include the cost of international shipping in their pricing on JDM parts. While we believe we’ll always have the lowest all-in price on JDM products, we offer a price match guarantee for all authentic parts purchased from authorized dealers as well.
For many international customers, it’s much more affordable to ship from the USA than from Japan directly, as the air freight and ocean freight costs are typically much less. However, for customers looking to ship directly from Japan outside of North America, or domestically in Japan, we can provide pricing specifically for that scenario. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any pricing questions or concerns. Please email us at [email protected]
with any inquiries.