ALPHA COOLING SYSTEM for 2009-16 Nissan GT-R [R35] SKU4673-02/SKU4673-03
$4,499.95 – $5,499.95
2009-16 Nissan GT-R [R35] (CBA/DBA)
Ideal cooling solution for track days, races, hot weather climates, or high horsepower builds.
AMS Part Number: SKU4673-02 / SKU4673-03
Please note that products from this brand, while often kept in regular inventory, occasionally availability can vary. Following your order, a representative will contact you to explain the order process, and provide an estimated timeframe for delivery. During the follow-up, should you choose to continue with the order, please note that as the parts will be made for you, there will be no further option for cancellation (if there are any concerns regarding lead time, please advise us immediately during the initial follow-up). Please order with confidence, as at the time of the initial contact and after being informed of the estimated lead time, should you choose to cancel, you may do so within 1 business day. You are encouraged to read and understand the full terms and conditions of the sale here.
AMS ALPHA COOLING SYSTEM for 2009-16 Nissan GT-R [R35] SKU4673-02/SKU4673-03
- The most complete and comprehensive cooling package available
- Upgrades every cooling system on your GT-R
- Dual pass radiator for ultimate efficiency
- Laminova, high volume, liquid-to-liquid, transmission cooler
- Additional engine oil cooler while maintaining a windshield wiper fluid reservoir
- 2 configurations for light or heavy track use
- All components work together to yield maximum results
- OEM fitment and quality components
- Allows you to stay on track longer than ever before
Standard System Includes:
- AMS designed, Griffin built dual pass radiator
- Laminova liquid to liquid transmission cooler
- Setrab engine oil cooler with built in windshield wiper reservoir
- Aluminum shroud
- Billet adapter fittings
- Heat shielding on lines and hoses
- All necessary lines, hoses, gaskets, clamps and hardware for a hassle free installation
- Detailed installation instructions
Race Version Includes:
- Additional air to liquid Setrab oil cooler
- Urethane shroud
- Lines and mounting hardware
This kit keeps temperatures near stock even under hard use.
Regardless of what type of performance modifications you have, hard driving or warm climate conditions will cause your GT-R to run hot. You’ll need the Alpha GT-R Cooling System to keep your operating temperatures down, prevent limp mode conditions and eliminate the possibility of catastrophic engine or transmission failure.
Protect your investment, order your Alpha Cooling System today!
The GT-R’s engine and transmission share the same cooling system. Thus, prolonged or adverse driving conditions may cause components in the engine or transmission to overheat. This will ultimately cause the GT-R to fall into limp mode or shut down.
As a solution, AMS engineers have spent the past year testing and developing a state-of-the art cooling solution for your R35 GT-R. The Alpha GT-R Cooling System upgrades the R35 GT-R’s current engine cooling system with a quality race spec radiator and adds an extremely efficient transmission cooler and in-line oil cooler. Our engineers designed a higher volume radiator that routes coolant to both engine and transmission coolers.
Another key component is the high volume liquid-to-liquid transmission cooler. The cylindrical design of the heat exchanger within the cooler maximizes contact area between coolant and transmission fluid through thousands of heat dissipating fins. This design offers 20% more cooling efficiency than a traditional style radiator cooler.
Excessive heat can cause oil to break down. To ensure the oil within your GT-R’s engine maintains its necessary lubricating properties, we integrated an in-line oil cooler to provide support to the stock oil cooler. Using the driver’s side duct next to the intercooler shroud, we nearly double the frontal area exposed to cool dense outside air – drastically reducing oil temperatures prior to it returning to the engine. Regardless of what type of performance modifications you have, hard driving or warm climate conditions will cause your GT-R to run hot. You’ll need the Alpha GT-R Cooling System to keep your operating temperatures down, prevent limp mode conditions and eliminate the possibility of catastrophic engine or transmission failure.